Contributing to active employment of disadvantaged youngsters in the labour market
Get Ready 2 Work aims to contribute to active employment of disadvantaged groups in the labour market, i.e. young people (15-25)
- from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds,
- who have failed to complete their education and/or vocational training,
- are hitherto hard to reach with education and integration activities.
The main activities of the project include the following:
- Studying the experience of other Member States or other countries, also through on-site visits, peer reviews and exchange of officials and identification of transfer possibilities to Bulgaria and of adaptation needs
- Dissemination and exchange of information and experience, also through publications, organisation of events, establishment and/or inclusion in partnership networks, twinning
- Exchange of programme and project managers, staff, trainers, trainees, stakeholder representatives and on-site exchange of experience
- Joint or coordinated organisation of social experiments by adapting and/or validating (testing) innovative models, practices, services, products and support systems from other states: Two training and integration programme on the basis of the adapted Austrian and German best practice models will be piloted in Bulgaria: a modular training/activation programme and a transnational mobility programme will be piloted with at least 50 Bulgarian unemployed youngsters.
- The impact of these programmes on the participants will be assessed and evidenced with the LEVEL5 methodology.
- Coordination: CATRO, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Four partners from three European countries
- Duration: 18 months (09/2013-02/2015)
- funded by the Bulgarian ESF